Sun, May 10|
Staying Home with Camp Coco
We're bringing together brands and experts to talk about keeping up with the "new normal"!
Time & Location
May 10, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+8
About the event
For the past weeks, we have been conducting free individual online well-being consultations. It seems like a lot of people have been struggling with anxiety, depression, stress, and feelings of isolation by being in quarantine. We have referred a few for online counseling and psychotherapy.
Now, we would like to reach out to more individuals through an online event in collaboration with brands and individuals who can speak about the different areas supportive of wellness such as: mental health, fitness & nutrition, recovery, creativity, music, flow, and art.
Staying Home with Camp Coco brings together these amazing folks to start the conversation on mental health, wellness and lifestyle hacks that you can try at home to help cope with today's "new normal". We're simply checking up on each other and making sure we get to support you even when we're social distancing.
- Carlo Maala (Artist / Art Director ; Summit Media) Productivity in Time of Crisis
- Camille Castillo (Country Manager / Editorial Director ; Bandwagon) Work from Home Hacks
- Karen De La Fuente (Photographer / Brand Director ; Lunar Studios) Finding Comfort in Creativity
- Justin Chua (PBA Player ; Phoenix Super LPG Fuelmasters) Staying in the Game in ECQ
- Lay Mijares (Founder / Personal Fitness Coach ; LayStrength) Fitness from Home
- Therese Castillo (Founder / Psychologist ; Camp Coco Wellness Alternatives) Sitting with All the Feels
- Coeli San Luis (Singer-songwriter / Cellist ) Self-soothing with Music
- Ken Navarroza (Recovery Coach ; Milestone Health & Wellness) "New Normal" Recovery
We're also playing the QUARANTINE REFLECTIONS CARD GAME to increase human connection with the audience, help us reflect on how we are actually coping, and take note of some practical takeaways from our guests.
REGISTRATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Make sure you have Zoom installed on your device so you can interact with us directly.